Malware Removal Tool
Download Latest Official Version
|Description:||SpeedyPC Pro© Malware Removal Tool|
|Operating System:||Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000|
PLEASE NOTE: Viruses (also known as "malware") are removed by the SpeedyPC Pro© Malware Removal Tool. This software ensures that you are removing all traces of malware from your system. Software installation, scan, and threat removal takes approximately 2 minutes.
Download / Scan Instructions:
- Click here to download SpeedyPC Pro© Malware Removal Tool
- Click "Run" ("Save As" if using Firefox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow on-screen directions for installation and scan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is a computer virus?
Computer viruses are small software programs that are designed to spread from one computer to another and to interfere with computer operation.
A virus might corrupt or delete data on your computer, use your e-mail program to spread itself to other computers, or even erase everything on your hard disk.
Computer viruses are often spread by attachments in e-mail messages or instant messaging messages. That is why it is essential that you never open e-mail attachments unless you know who it's from and you are expecting it.
Viruses can be disguised as attachments of funny images, greeting cards, or audio and video files.
Computer viruses also spread through downloads on the Internet. They can be hidden in illicit software or other files or programs you might download.
To help avoid computer viruses, it's essential that you keep your computer current with the latest updates and antivirus tools, stay informed about recent threats, run your computer as a standard user (not as administrator), and that you follow a few basic rules when you surf the Internet, download files, and open attachments.
Once a virus is on your computer, its type or the method it used to get there is not as important as removing it and preventing further infection.
How did my computer get infected with this virus?
Computer viruses can come from many different sources. Generally, the virus will enter your computer without you installing it. Here are some possible sources:
P2P Software – These networks allow you to share files with other people on the network. However, many people may be sharing infected files or may use false filenames to trick users into installing a virus. This tend to be the main source of viruses for most people.
Freeware or Shareware Software – There are many freeware software which you can download on the web which has hidden bugs in it. Sometimes they may have adware in it (creates ads on your computer), but sometimes they can have spyware or viruses in them.
Websites – There are certain websites which will transmit the virus to your computer. Try to surf only trusted websites. It is important to always double check before clicking on an unknown link.
How Do I Remove a Virus?
Option 1: Automatic Repair (Novice User)
- Download the Virus Removal Tool.
- Install program and click Scan.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes while spyware is scanned for and removed.
- Restart your computer.
- Your computer should now be running normal again.
Option 2: Manual Removal (Advanced Users)
- Print out this page.
- Disconnect your computer from the internet.
- Go to the Control Panel and find Add/Remove Programs.
- Find the unwanted programs that are causing problems and click Remove on
- Restart your computer.
- Open your Windows Registry and remove any corrupt "keys" using RegEdit.
(NOTE: If you are not comfortable editing your registry, use the recommended
- Restart your computer.
- Run your frequently used programs to check if problems still exist.
- If your problems are gone, you have successfully removed the malware
- If not, please follow the Novice Computer User Solution below
for full removal.
PC Cleaner Pro©
Has Your Computer Lost A Step?
There are multiple reasons why your computer could be slowing down. In the past, that made it very difficult to fix. You had to buy separate programs to deal with each issue independently. Now, there's PC Cleaner Pro, an advanced all-in-one utility featuring all the tools you need to fully optimize your computer in one single shot.
Get Your PC's Mojo Back With This Powerful Suite Of Tools
PC Cleaner Pro brings together all the tools every computer user should have at their disposal. These tools enable you to tweak your system as much or as little as you want. For example, the handy Startup Manager lets you save resources and speed up your Windows start times. You can also fine-tune other Windows settings to squeeze extra speed out of your system.
Optimize Your Computer's Performance Today!
PC Cleaner Pro tackles all of your PC's performance issues. This includes scans to optimize memory use, clean the Windows Registry and find and remove temporary, duplicate and unneeded files. PC Cleaner Pro also cleans the cache and browser History to protect your privacy and boost your Internet browsing speed.
Key Product Features:
- Kills active malware processes
- Optimizes PC memory
- Finds duplicate files
- Allows faster start-ups by managing processes
- Boosts speed by customizing Windows settings
- Saves valuable disk space by deleting temporary duplicate and junk files
- Protects privacy and performance by clearing out Internet History and cache
- Improves performance and stops errors by cleaning the Windows Registry